Talking With a Licensed Psychologist
Most of us can experience periods where it will be helpful to speak to a professional. Perhaps you have considered contacting a psychologist but doubt whether this is the right choice for you. It is possible that it would be helpful for you to talk to a psychologist if you can answer yes to one or more of the following questions:
- Do you experience that you are doing things that are not benefiting you? Or that you are not capable of doing things that would be good for you, and that it seems impossible to create changes?
- Do you experience a lack of meaning in life, and that you have a general experience of discontentment no matter what you do?
- Do you experience having no direction in life, and that you can not figure out what to do with your life no matter how and where you look for answers?
- Do you feel a lack of connection with others, although you may have people close to you in your everyday life?
We will find resources and opportunities in your life, as well as examine the experiences that are difficult for you. You will get to know your patterns better. Throughout the sessions, it will become easier for you to sense and find out what you need to do in order to create a less strained, more enriching and meaningful life.
- Challenges with self worth and self esteem
- Challenges in relations with friends or family
- Challenges in regards to education, career or work
- A lack of meaning or direction in life
- Relative to someone with mental or physical disorders
- Addictions – mild to moderate addiction of for instance alcohol, food, narcotics or physical self harm
- Spiritual seeking or religious challenges
The consultations are taking place in a pleasant clinic – “Dronningegården” – in the heart of Odense, Denmark.
You can contact me by writing me at firstname.lastname@example.org or sending a text to (+45)42655057. Please see the page Contact for guidance in terms of secure texting as well as texting from another country.